If you’re like me and addicted to Instagram here are some easy ways that I have found to help satisfy your Instagram and Wedding Planning addiction!
1) Hashtag Your Wedding & Print Pictures with Printsagram or PostalPix - Come up with a hashtag for your wedding and spread the news to friends and family (via your wedding website obviously!). There are several sites that will allow you to print from Instagam. Postalpix is an app that will let you do this (print pictures on luster sheen paper, aluminum and more). Check out Printstagram for mini albums and books. They’re the perfect complement to your professional album from your photographer!
2) Send Postagram Save-the-Date Postcards! - Download Postagram to your phone, choose your photo, add the content, and compile your guests’ home addresses. This site actually coordinates and sends the cards for you!
3) Rent an Instaprint Photo Booth - Rent an Instaprint photo booth and you’ll have everything you need to shoot and print mini Instagram prints on location for all your guests to take with them. If you’re a DIY bride, I’ve also read about some couples that create their own DIY Instagram photo booths using the Instagram app for iPad!
4) Create Sticker Labels for Favor boxes using Instagoodies - Add some pizzaz to your wedding favor boxes or thank-you cards with Instagram photo stickers using Instagoodies. It’s a low-cost way to really make an impact!
5) Show off your Honeymoon Pics with Casetagram! - How else are you going to put all those beach photos to good use? Casetagram lets you design and create your very own iPhone case — made entirely out of Instagram photos. This could potentially also be great for bridal party, or bachelor/bachelorette favors as well!